Guys, do you actually care what girls wear when they're going to sleep?

If you do, what's your preference? Where do you stand on matching sets? Nighties? Lingerie? Oversized t-shirts and shorts?

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• If she is with me, I prefer her naked. I like the feel of her skin, not even in a sexual way (but that too), its just how soft and warm she is. Plus I cuddle and it makes it more intimate, and yes I do not care how hot it is, I am cuddling its just sweat I will deal with it.

• Not really. I don't mind if her clothes match hers even. She can wear whatever makes her feel comfortable.

Pyjamas can be cute, lingerie can be sexy and wearing nothing can be the greatest thing ever. I think at that point, the guy will be so pleased he won't really care what you're wearing.

• No. In fact it would be better if they just wore nothing.

But i think its hot for a girl to go to bed in nothing but an oversized shirt (panties optional)

• By matching sets, do you mean like his-and-hers pajamas? LOL that sounds pretty hilarious actually.

I really don't care what she wears. I'd expect her to just dress comfortably for bed--that's what I do.

• I don't mind whatever the girls are comfortable in

• Don't care. Unless its an itchy wool sweater or something.

• I don't care I even prefer it cute as opposed to sexy. Like pink PJ's.

• I prefer matching his and hers birthday suits they always match and are completely washable...

• Tank tops with panties... so hot

• I like a girl with a long football t-shirt on with pair of white panties is very sexy ,,,

• No, unless if they're wearing dirty granny panties with holes

• Anything is fine to be honest

• With me naked... when they're on their own, I could give a shit.

• We will bite our tongue, but yes. Something feminine and sexy (at least once in a while) is greatly appreciated. Occasionally one of my shirts (and nothing else) is nice too.

• i don´t really care xD oversize shirt is fine and shorts or nighties are fine.

• Depends if there's any action to be had. If not i. e. just sleeping, I couldn't really care any more or less as to what the girl wears. Just wear what you feel comfortable in

• I do not give a mushroom about that
    Wear what you like, as long as I'm not allergic to it

• Not really. Jeans might concern me though

• t shirt and shorts so I can feel her up and they come off nice and easy.