Redhead hair cut for me!

can anyone suggest a hair cut for me to get. I want to look sexy/cute. but not like, totlly retro. I'm willing to put effort everymorning. what do you think? send pictures! link

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, couldn't see your picture because it's blocked on my computer, but I think most redheads look good with sleek and shiny straight hair. Have a side part, and side-swept bangs look good on almost anyone =): link

Keep it shoulder length, and add lots of layers in the front and back (tell the lady you want an all around layering cut). I don't know what you're natural hair looks like, but it will look good like this if you ever wanted to try it out (ignore the fringe): link

or, for an everyday look, just keep it straight and shiny, as such (again, ignore the fringe): link

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• yeah I can see what you mean ok here's what I think... shoulder length, maybe with some layers at the front and back, staright and sleek, looks sexy and cute all t same time plus it will go great with your faceshape too.

And if your feeling really adventourous maybe one day you could have soft curls in it too looks beautiful for a classy look ..

But stay away from a fringe!

hope this helps xx

• get straight bangs and cut your hair at least to shoulders length.

..i guesss kinda like this :)

link

Goodluck and hope this helps :)

• well some haircuts can look gorgous but it all depends on your faceshape too. whas your hair like at the moment? if I know what yor faceshape looks like then I ca get a rough idea what to hve for a hairstyle x x x

• Theres a link in the question to my MySpacee

• Honestly, I think Kate Walsh is stunning. (Grey's Anatomy, Under the Tuscan Sun, Private Practice, etc...) Not sure if she's a natural redhead, but her hair always looks great. Look her up on google. I'm partial to her hair from '08. It was mid-length and really showcased the great color.

Best of luck!

• link I think this look is classic :) you can always change it up too unlike a bob, just wave it, curl it, or make it pin straight. its so managable!

• I think a nice wave would look really nice in your hair, with a couple layers framing your face