Can you Sew? Do you know how to Sew?

Do you know how to sew? And no I'm not talking about using a sewing machine, I meant needle, thread and scissors.
Can you Sew? Do you know how to Sew?
I can, can you?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I was probably better with a sewing when I was about 11 or 12 than now. I sewed a jumper from scratch back then at school. It turned out very well too.

• As a kid I knew like two different ways to sew. I may have taught myself. There were a few things I wanted to sew. The one I remember is an arrow quiver. If I do decide to sew something that I seriously care about, I will probably do a little reading on it first.

• Sewing a quiver for arrows? That's pretty cool. If you were interested in doing that again use a thicker thread. Would you remember how to sew now?

• I think I remember. I'm not sure I remember where I learned it from though.

• Never even tried.

• I can sew - Just quick repairs

• Yeah I know how, but don't expect me to do a good job at it XD

• Learned various stitches in school. Have used it maybe once. I want my life back.

• I think everyone wants their life back. It was such a good life back then.

• no i can't but it seems easy :)

• It might be hard on the first try or two, but you'll get the hang of it.

• Yep I can I was told that in my school even though I don't want to learn it but it's helpful 😉

• Will you sew my broken heart. :/

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, mooky06, I can at Least do this with needle and thread... however, when it comes to making Anything that requires a sewing machine, I'm... Dead. lolxx

• yes i know how to sew

• I can.
    I absolutely hate it but I can do it. I prefer to knit.

• Hate it? Aww why! Mm I prefer to hand Sew, I don't know how to knit. I think my sister got that on the down though, she is magnificent at it, but she sucks at sewing haha

• I find it really tedious and often stab myself in the finger. Knitting I find therapeutic. I made my boyfriends mum a scarf, I made my brother a hat. It's more enjoyable when you get to the end and you've made a thing. You don't get that from sewing - you patch holes or sew a picture onto a piece of cloth. It's just different.

• A better end result minus the stabbing in the finger, that's understandable

• a little bit. but not at all good at it. :P

• I'm not great or super fast but I can fix my clothes when they get holes :-)

• Yeah, hand stitching is easy as pie!

• Yes, I can haha! It's a good distraction

• Oh, yes I can but little things. I am slow as well. 😛😛

• Yes I can! :)

• Yes, I don't do it very often but I'm quite good with a needle and thread :)

• yes I can. I know no other way then the original way.