I love winter fashion, can I train myself to comfortably wear warmer clothes year round?

Ok this sounds crazy, but if I slowly get used to wearing more clothes, would I be able to get away with more than the average girl could without sweating? lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not, but I do love winter as well, not for fashion, but snowboading

• Really? I've seen girls from tropical countries move here, and they are wearing jeans and a hoodie like it's no big deal. I think they are just used to it right?

• You get used to it yeah

What Guys Said 2

• You probably can but it seems a bit extreme surely there is summer stuff you would like

• Me too, I love wearing beanies and scarfs they make me look awesome but I don't think it's possible to do it in the summer unless you want to be sweating all the time.

What Girls Said 1

• No, probably not. Even people who live in very warm countries sweat.

• Hmm but I've seen girls from tropical countries movie here, and they are wearing jeans and a hoodie like it's nothing!!!

• Yes, after a lifetime of living somewhere hot. Where 20C is freezing cold to them. Theoretically, it's possible, but it would take you several years of smelling like a garbage dumpster's armpit.

• 27d

I got so used wearing my long underwear year round, that I am cold in midsummer when I try not to wear it.