Nipples poking through swim top?

i just bought a bathing suit it its really cute its not the typical swim top but it doesn't have pads in it, if i get cold my nipples become visible, I'm 34 OR 36 B (I'm 16) I'm afraid what people will think so what would you think if you saw this,

• its fine
  • not appropriate
  • nothing is wrong with that
  • it depends

Most Helpful Girl

• They're nipples. Girls have breasts and guess what's attached to them... nipples! There is nothing wrong with them poking out through a top or swimsuit, it happens. People need to grow up and learn that its not that serious and mothers shouldn't teach their daughters that it's something to be embarrassed about cause its not. Some people sexualize and overthink everything. Sigh.

What Guys Said 12

• You won't see any guys complaining, but I'm not sure if it would be deemed "appropriate" to wear in public or not.

• I also have nipples and I'm always topless when swimming, so it's fine. :P

Seriously, it doesn't bother me but it may make some more sensitive people suffer from different reactions, from embarassment to hard ons.

• If you can't help it, you can't help it - I am sure you can get pads or something

• Probably not appropriate for an underage girl.

• You're 16, so not appropriate yet. Unless you wanna attract some "to catch a predator" pervs.

• I don't think it would bother most people. I have seen this happen a number of times, it's not a big deal.

• It's pretty normal...

• Just don't worry about it.

• looks fine, I love when I can see a girls nipple or camel toe or evn panty lines can be attractive

• Just by some pasties or put athletic tape over top of them

• I don't really care

• yum yum... .

What Girls Said 5

• I think that is going to happen anyhow the second you step out of the water. Pads won't help. Don't fight it. Just get a nice suit that you like.

• It happens in most swimsuits, it's just up to you whether it bothers you or not. Personally I don't care.

• Of course the guys are going to say it's fine, they want to see nipples lol. From a girls point of view, I think that it's not appropriate at all because older men can see you like this and could develop feelings that they shouldn't when looking at you.

• It's normal & not that serious.

• It happens to me as well, it's ok. :)