Ladies, is 5'7 too short??

Simple enough.

5'6 without shoes on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its short. I'm 5'4 so any guy above that is good for me!

• Well, I see you are from the UK. Here in the US, women seem to have it hammered into their head that only tall men can be attractive.

What Girls Said 25

• Honestly, since when is there some standard of normality? What anyone tells you on here doesn't matter. It's how you feel about yourself that does, and your comfort with yourself ultimately projects outwards to the people around you. If you feel good about yourself, people will respond, regardless. That said, there is no ideal height, everyone is different, and every girl has different preferences, but if someone is lame enough to judge your dating potential on your height, they aren't worth dating anyway. 5'6 sounds great to me.

• shave it off... it looks bad when you comb over it... as in you look 60 something... or get a haircut where it looks like you're doing it on purpose. :)

I'm pretty sure there was a question like this just a while ago... check out 2-3 pages down in the style section... :)

• take some health food hair supplements. vitamin b, silica, selenium. there's a product called hair force, there's bio-sil, there's silica, silicea, tons of stuff. I'd shave it but try eating more healthier. it might jus thelp.

• Bless those men that thinking if they move their part over they'll hide their balding spot. It doesn't fool anyone, and in fact, it makes the situation more noticeable. Use rogain, get a different haircut (cropped tends to look better on balding men), or face the situation head on and shave it. Bald men can still look sexy, it's just a matter of working with what you have.

But please, DON'T DO THE COMBOVER. It's a crime against humanity. :shudders:

• I don't htink it's too short. Girls generally go with the thought process of wanting someone who is taller than them, so a specific height doesn't matter as long as it's taller than they are. Luckily, everyone comes in different sizes. :)

• SHAVE!

• COMB-OVERS ARE TACKY AS HELL! SHAVED HEADS ARE SEXY IF YOUR HEAD IS PROPERLY SHAPED

• shave it off asap! comb overs look really sad and everyone knows its a comb over

• I'm not bald yet, but there is a very good chance I will be.

• im 5'4 so anything above me is fine, but y I prefer a really tall guy, around 6''

ultimately, personality matters more, my ex was 5'6

• Yeah it really yes. I like guys to be a few inches taller than me. I'm 5'6 so...

• First of all most girls like it when guys look clean with a nice haircut and well if you're going bald just shave it...all if not most girls love guys with a shaved head it looks really sexy..plus it seems like you don't really have an option...

JUST SHAVE IT!

• Definitely shave!

• yes for me.

• What ever make him feel confident, shaved head can be sexy on a man

• no way. I'm 5'3" so that is the perfect height for me. most girls aren't real tall anyways

• i think the average girl in america is either 5'2 or 5'4 so you'll be fine

• umm neither, do not have a comb over! that's gross!

• For me it is, but that's because I'm 5'7 and I like guys to be really tall like 6'5ish. A lot of ladies won't care at all though so don't worry about it.

• No because one of the hottest boy I've ever seen was that height

• Nah. especially with the personality-i wouldn't care.

• depends on the girl. short girls will generally go for short guys, then again some short girls still only like tall dudes. I'm 5'2 and I like my men tall. but I know plenty of girls my height or even taller that wouldn't care at all! and even though I'm more attracted to taller guys, I wouldn't rule out a short one.

• shaved heads = sexyyyy

• Heh, most women under 25 would say otherwise....

• My boyfriend is bald.. at first it kind of bothered me but truly its how you carry yourself. As we got closer I just started finding it more and more attractive. I just think some guys who have the personality to pull it off are sexy as heck. somebody disagreed with me but that's okay.

• Bald > come over any day.

• Shave

• shave...

• Definitely Shave It Off! If you can find some sort of alternative to restore you hair go for it. I know the bald move is not for everyone. The comb over is for older men that are in denial.

What Guys Said 5

• This is one of my favorite questions. Why because it's SOOO obvious. Men who comb over look sad and it's basically obvious as it is. It just looks...weak. As guy who ISN'T going bald I want to help all those who are...shaved heads will always win...ALWAYS.

• Never, ever be scared to show who you are.

I am a bald man myself, and have been since my early 20s, and it's not all that bad.

You will find that there are A LOT of women out there that love a bald man...

P.S. Absolutely NO combovers.

• A-men, comb over is terrible.

If you lose and eye, get an eye patch.

you are losing hair, shave it off.

If you lose a ball, consider it weight loss.

• It's all relative. What a foolish question.

• hell f***in no, I'm 5'6" and dead sexy

• shave it off...get some turtle wax...and grow a soul patch. aka p**** tickler. then you'll be straight up porn star status. good luck **** diesel. hahahaha