I have this. But I don't know when I should wear it?

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=33942053

I don't know when I should be wearing this. Is this wearable outside? When I hang out with my guy friends? O. o Or should this be more indoors to when I have a bf? I'm not sure if it looks kinda like it's too revealing or not._.""

What occasian should I wear this or could it be anytime? So confused -.-""

• You can wear it outdoors. It does not look sltty
  • You can wear it outdoors. It does look sltty
  • You should only wear it with your boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think as beach wear

What Guys Said 9

• You don't have to wear super short shorts like the model in the picture is with that top. You can wear more clothes and it will still l ook good.

• Wear this wherever. I mean, it's beautiful, and I'm sure you look adorable in it, and the only time I'd say not to wear it is in an environment where there could be men who might be predators, tbh.

• That could be a great top to the beach, like over your bikini. You could even wear it out to someplace casual... it would look great with a pair of tight jeans...

• It looks like something you would wear to bed, but definitely not in public!

• looks very slutty to me xD i´d sell it.

• Depends on what you wear it with i. e. jeans, short-shorts etc.
    It would buy this for a girlfriend to wear indoors lazying about watching films or just chilling indoors

• Yeah looks like beach wear

• lmao i meant to put A not B lol sorry

• I think it would matter more if the opinion came from him. You're going to do what you want, no matter what but, ask him, rather than us

What Girls Said 6

• As long as you're wearing something underneath it like shorts or jeans, it's fine to wear outdoors.

• A mini pencil skirt and a small top like the girl's wearing underneath and you're ready to go shopping. :)

• Wear it wherever you want! I think it would look really cute over a swimsuit for a cover up, but it can work with anything. I'd probably buy it myself

• As long as you wear pants or leggings underneath it's nice!

• It's not slutty, just wear it with some black jeans.

• It would be nice to wear to the beach/pools or something