Girls, Is the slicked back hair a good look on me or should I keep it shorter?

I have let my hair go and now its back to its jewfro style and I can't comb it down to hide it? Should I slick whole top back like in the picture posted below or try my profile picture look instead and get my hair cut? I'm going out tonight so I need to make a quick choice.

How much longer should I let it go if I do choose to grow it out?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You look fine as you are. You can smooth it out with gel if you want to, but you don't need to.

Also, you have nice a smile. :)

What Girls Said 9

• It doesn't look bad.

• It looks fine actually :)

• This doesn't look bad at all. I always like short hair on men though, it just makes them look more cleaner and just better, in my opinion.

• Short as in same length? Cause I keep the front like 4 inches loon and buzz the rest to spike it up. Right now its about 3 inches on the sides and 6 inches in the front.

• keep it or just try to style it to a spiked up side bang type thing. but you pull it off ^.^

• It looks nice

• Is it a better idea to keep it short like on my profile pic?

• * in the

• It's about 3 inches longer now and I used to keep the front long and spike it now I can't so I just slicked it all back and let it stick up.

• it looks good

• keep it like it is... ur a hottie lol

• It looks nice!

• Shorter and get a line up. Also, grow a minimal scruffy beard. You'll look even more handsome :)

• I have a scruffy chinstrap and goatee right now lol I have been told to actually shave by a few people but I refuse cause I would look young.

• When you said let it grow more do you mean my beard or hair?

• I meant your beard. But since you said it gets fuzzy, you can always trim it down.