Extensions/Weave vs real hair?

I couldn't find any post of this so I decided to ask. Do people prefer girls with real hair or weave/extensions? Or doesn't it even matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that women who have more confidence in their natural beauty and accept themselves the way they are are truly more beautiful. It isn't an aesthetics thing for me it just reveals something about that person. Like I used to hate my hair when i was younger because it is pretty unmanageable sometimes. But i have come to accept my natural waves and it makes me feel more content and truly beautiful

• Okay thanks and lol I have long thick afro textured hair you should see how unmanageable my hair is.

• XD I'm not black but there are many things black people can do to manage their hair a bit better and still have natural hair like braids, twists and dreads and they still look beautiful. I just hate the beauty industry for forcing only one type of beauty on everyone else while disregarding the fact that people of all races can be beautiful too. Its very caucasian centric and i hate it

• I agree I feel like all races should praised in the beauty industry

What Guys Said 3

• Real hair! Just think about this. The more natural/un-artificial a girl is, the more attractive and desirable she is. A truly stunning woman would have natural hair, natural eye brows, natural body hair, no tattoos, very little jewelry, no makeup, no body sprays/deodorant/hair spray etc. Natural. Just the way she arrived here. A girl truly natural like that, is exquisitely and immeasurably beautiful than most any other woman out there...

• Lol I really don't think you'd want a girl like that

• It was suddenly but if you had the choice would you choose a woman with un-groomed eyebrows and a carpet or a girl with arched eyebrows and waxed?

• You didn't understand my previous comments? Natural women are by far more attractive than fake. So, I would obviously choose the one with natural (ungroomed) eye brows and natural bush!

• Stick to your real hair

• real hair beats weaves every day of the week, and every hour of the day. No contest

What Girls Said 5

• I wear weave when I don't feel like dealing with my hair. Which is a pain to deal with. Especially when it's hot. I don't really get what the big deal is about it. I find it kind of odd that guys don't care that much about makeup but will pitch a fir about hair weave or extensions.

• I completely understand you with the unmanageable hair! My hair long and SUPER thick.

• Yeah mine is thick and curly. It's not extremely long but it gets mad frizzy and it's just too much sometimes.

• Yes my hair is afro texture so it's always frizzy lol.

• I know must people prefer real hair. But if you have good enough extensions or wears they'll never know. It's just that when most people think of weaves or extensions they think of bad ones

• I agree some people don't understand weave/extensions can look as good as real hair. Sometimes they can look better.

• Most people say they're ugly not even realizing they're favorite celebrities probably wear extensions and weaves all the time

• Fake is typically gross

• Not all the time

• Yea but I feel like that happens when women try to hard and they get a bunch of surgeries or wear way too much makeup.

• No I know a girl with hair pieces very pretty girl but knowing her hair is fake is just a huge turn off.

• Your real hair is much better. It's just a matter of not being lazy and actually taking care of it.

• No clue, haven't had a problem b4!

• Have you ever seen a girl with a weave and when she takes it off

• Yeah like me and countless others lol its normal and common as hell.

I dont do weave anymore.. too much work. I wear wigs now.