Girls, how do you like guys hair to be?

Ulike girls guys get a lot of hair in a lot more places... How do you like your man to groom his diffrent areas? ie: head, face, back, butt, shoulders, underarms, chest, abs, pubes, and legs?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• trimmed and nice and neat.
    Erm
    ok head: Id prefer long hair if they could pull it off but whatever is comfortable for them just as long as its groomed clean and taken care of.
    Face: Can have facial hair just as long as it looks clean timed and taken care of
    Back: .. just as long as you don't look like you have wolverines facial hair all over your back ;-;
    Butt: As long its not as long as chewbaccas hair ;-;
    Shoulders:... Never seen hair there but I guess just as long as it looks clean.
    Underarms: Keep just as long as it doesn't stink
    Chest: Groomed and well kept or shaved
    Abs: HAPPY TRAIL IS A YES. but some girls don't really like it. I don't know I prefer either with or without
    Pubes: ... shaved or trimmed. Nobody likes a big ass bush.
    Legs?: well that's up to you lol

I hoped this kinda helped! Dx

What Girls Said 3

• Actually girls get hair in all those places too. But it is usually seen as socially unacceptable so we shave it all off, or it comes out in fine, blond hairs that can't really be seen. Also it depends on the guy, different grooming styles fit different guys.

• I really like long hair on men, especially the new bun craze.

I also like the sides shaved.

I don't care much about body hair, have it or have none, I'm cool with anything.

And pubic hair, I would prefer it trimmed close or shaved. But if he didn't want to, I would respect that.

• Arms/legs armpit and head (the usual)
    I HATE CHEST HAIR ON GUYS YIKES!