What hair color or highlights would suit me?

These pics are of my natural hair... and I wanted to know what color hair or highlights would suit me... I have a roundish face.. and dark brown hair... No rude comments pls...:) thanks :)
What hair color or highlights would suit me?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• You THE most gorgeous hair of any type! Please don't ruin it by putting chemicals or coloring in it!

1|0
    0|0
    • You don't have to ruin your hair when you put chemicals in it. Just take care of it, use proper deep and leave in conditioning treatments, and wait at least 6 weeks if not longer before coloring again. I've been coloring for 2 years and my hair is super healthy still. :)

• Haha... thanksss..:)

• I didn't mean that. I mean, a woman's hair, especially hair as gorgeous as hers, by far, the most beautiful when left 100% natural - just like the rest of her body!

What Guys Said 5

• Red highlights or nothing at all. I think you got great hair already.

1|1
    0|0
  • Red might work for you

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot girls are putting red highlights in their hair lately if it's dark like yours , seems like it may look ok with you

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a dark color like cherry highlights would look good on you but you are beautiful the way you are. I think that color would look good on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • How about get really adventurous and do blue and red with maybe a bit of green?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think red highlights would look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black - as is.
    Maybe a bit of blue highlights on the ends.

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess any sort of coppery/reddish brown..

0|0
    0|0
  • be fun and but red streaks in it or some blue

0|0
    0|0