Would this turn you off?

Whenever I see the guy I like I'm usually looking my best. Cute clothes, polished, hair, make up, etc. However, last time I saw him a couple of days ago I was looking like I just rolled out of bed. I was in sweats, my hair was in a messy pony tail, and I'm pretty sure I had a toothpaste stain on my hoodie. lol

Would this make him lose interest immediately?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, not a turn off at all. Actually a turn on to be honest. That can be hot, see the real you without pounds of makeup and work to yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• i wouldn't be turned off, I think it's nice to see a girl looking casual or having a lazy day because she's not always going to be dolled up so it's a way to see another side of her :P

What Girls Said 1

• Hey okay I hang out with guys like all the time... I am manager of my high school football team... The guys always said they love it when a girl puts their guard down and can wear their hair in a messy pony or bun and walk around in sweat pants with no or barley any make up and be confident. With guys it honestly doesn't matter what the hell you wear as long as your confident.