Lingerie but no boyfriend?

I was wondering if guys would think I was slutty if I have lingerie but no boyfriend? I mean I don't wear it or anything, obviously I have no one to look that sexy for...but when I do get a boyfriend (and it could be soon) do you think it might make him think I've done a lot of things, or seem a little skank like. I have only had sex a few times, hardly enough to call experience at all! I just want to be ready for when those occasions arise (if they ever do) but I don't want him to think I'm trying too hard or turn him off! What do you guys think? If you got a new girlfriend and after you got intimate she pulled on some very sexy lingerie...what would your impression be?

Most Helpful Guy

• You say you don't sleep around, so there's no problem with you showing off some lingerie. I'm sure the guy wouldn't object!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see a problem with it

• you're over-thinking it I'd say. I wouldn't think anything of it and I doubt most guys would

What Girls Said 3

• You should absolutely wear lingerie for your own pleasure! I have a ton of lingerie and I will wear the stuff to meetings and events just to boost my confidence. Who really cares what the guys think - It's about you. Having said that - I don't think there's a guy alive that would think you're weird for wearing lingerie - they will think, "Holy sh*t - how did I land this hottie!"

Wear it proud girl!

• I have this same problem !

• hopefully the guy is aware that lingerie is not solely for the guy and that there are girls who wear it because they want to feel sexy too.