Which one looks better on me? Short or long hair?

I just got a haircut today *weeeeee*. Hahaha, and anyway I just wonder which one do people think suit me better? me with short or long hair?

Which one looks better on me? Short or long hair?

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Both nice :D But I think the long hair suits you better. You look more attractive. Plus the style of the long hair is amazing, suits you really well and compliments all of your features :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like second pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are nice but that style of long hair is awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your new hair cut looks much better

1|0
    0|0
  • hardly a difference but short I'd say

0|0
    0|0
  • Long i think

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are ugly

0|1
    2|1
  • both are good but i like looooong ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• It's not a drastic change, but I think the shorter one looks better because it made your curls look softer.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look more or less the same. I think that the shorter looks best though.

1|0
    0|0
  • u suit them both so well! theyre both lovely on u :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, you look great either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • both look nice on you

0|0
    0|0
  • It's both long.
    You would look better with shorter hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I'll try shorter the next time I got haircut. I tried pixie before but found out that style doesn't suit me well hahaha

• Both look good. And to be honest I do not consider the last one is short :P and that's the one I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the short hair look. It doesn't overweahlm your face too much

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I like the shorter one too actually! I look more fresh in my opinion hahaha

• First of all can I say you're seriously gorgeous
    Anywho
    I think the long hair suits you, but the short hair is super cute too! Shorter hair is easier to maintain and doesn't have the hassle of long hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ooww thank you!! Yeah, I was quite tired of having long hair, it was super heavy (since I have a very thick hair) and just not suitable anymore for this hot weather haha. So I cut it shorter and so far, it's been amazing 😁

• The first looks better in my opinion but then I have almost always had long hair myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • hard to say, but I think the shorter. You are a lovely girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Both suit you well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both look great on you.

0|0
    0|0