How small should you buy a sports bra so that it flattens out double D's?

Just need to know so I can buy one that will flatten me out.

Most Helpful Guy

• they wouldn't flatten out no matter wot i thought...

• I don't mean permanently or anything but just flatten my chest a lot when I'm wearing it.

• @JSmith925 I'm really considering getting a reduction. I have to research it more and check my insurance. I'm only really concerned because afterwards I can't breast feed and human milk is healthies for a baby. I don't do much with my breasts sexually so I probablyi don't worry about it that way.
      Also my breasts do slightly get away. They giggle a lot and that makes me uncomfortable and isn't physically comfortable.

• r u sure bout reduction? it might b a waste of tons of money u know...

What Guys Said 2

• Buy one that fits properly according to the size chart. It is made to flatten you by design.

I dated one woman for whom a sports bra alone would not work. I taught her to wear a sports bra and then wrap with a large ace bandage so she could run. It was only way her breasts didn't hurt from bouncing.

• Im not doing this for running jut for daily use. I also ears ace bandage can break your ribs

• That can't be good for circulation

• Its not the best but I know I'm supposed to cough occasionally if I wear them.

What Girls Said 2

• That's something that will never happen

• Well you could try.

• Why would you want to do that to yourself? That's pure torture.