How do you like your guy/girl to dress?

How do you like your guy/girl to dress?
Girls who dress like this a big yes.. Though I'm not entirely fussy on what they wear as long it's not a tracksuit or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• I fall head over heels for: band tees, military jackets, denim jackets, beanies, lots of sweatshirts, straight leg jeans, vans, general skate shoes, tastefully chosen piercings, converse, doc martens, khakis, button-ups, flannel, school/college spirit wear etc

What Girls Said 9

• I'm way more of a girly girl than the picture shown.

But anyway,
    I'd like my guy to dress in
    A) A t-shirt jeans
    B) A suit (depending on the occasion)
    C) Button down shirt and dress pants. (something really nice)

• whaat I live in tracksuits! jk, though I'm a big sweats and hoodie fan...
    For guys, like straight leg jeans and a simple tee, khakis, hoodie, button down shirt, sweats... really anything that fits and pairs nicely :)

• I don't have a specific attire that I feel like should wear. So long as they're presentable. I do like a guy that looks great in a suit AND in sweats.

• What ever way they like to dress in and feel comfortable in. My boyfriend normally wears athletic looking shirts which I love seeing them on him. ^^

• Well, he can wears whatever the fuck he wants :D Just like me lol

• I dress in dresses that are either long and flowy or right and short. Either that or I wear a skirt with a cute top. I like to wear heels too. I never wear shoes like That and I hardly ever wear jeans. Guess I'm not the girl for u then

• I'm not fussy lmao.. As long as she looks respectable and well presented idm.. What you stated was fine.
      Just nothing that makes a girl look like she's been dragged through a thorn bush. What I shared was what I like loads. But that look doesn't work on all girls! :) Your style seems cool, no doubt. aha.

• Thanks! ☺️

• You're welcome, ahaha.

• I don't really care what a guy dresses as long as he is well groomed. Besides that I don't pay attention to how a guy decides to that and it doesn't make me think less of a person just because they choose to dress a certain way.

• Don't care as long as he doesn't care how i dress up

• casual clothing is ok for me

• I like girls to wear satin/ silk.. look ereecting to me

What Guys Said 7

• I like the smart casual look

• I like my girl to dress in shorts and a t-shirt. She has a pair of grey shorts that look great on her and a cute black top that I love.
    She prefers me in my grey hoody and dark green shorts or blue jeans

• Appropriately! :D

• I like girls who have a similar style to my own. Kind of a street style, borderline emo.

• I'd be going insane for her if she dresses gothic, like black boots dresses etc 😍💕

• Just casual is okay for me

• Casual jeans and converse, don't really care honestly.