Guys, what do you think about girls with tattoos?

So would you mind if a girl had a tattoo on her wrist? like for example to small stars? would you care/not care/find it hot/ a turnoff? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm around a lot of people with tattoos in day-to-day life It really wouldn't be that exiting. Also I think it would weird if she didn't have the right personality/apparel. The punk type with plenty of facial piercings, leathers, chains and the like, a tattoo would fit right in. But if she was the type that's dressy and trying to look more feminine I think it would clash horribly.

What Guys Said 19

• I like a girl with tattoos, the problem is they all have the same tattoos. Asian things,wings,stupid sparrows. Things like that. I don't really care in a sense about the tattoo just the unoriginality in there choice.

• As long as it is not exaggerated and is a little tatoo, I wouldn't care. May be I would find it a little hot, but if there is more than what you have described, it may be a turnoff. A major one.

• MASSIVE TURN OFF. Makes me think she is a slut.

• Why?!

• Lol judge a book by its cover? Sorry sweetheart, but that phrase only works when the person doesn't look the way they do by choice. Tattoos is perfectly fine to judge, because that person CHOSE to have it. Also how would you have me describe them if not for that word? Overly sexual? Little moral value? The neighborhood bike? Easily manipulated? Low self-esteem? It's very hard to say something like that without using a term that perfectly describes what I think she is. No offense.

• Its okay sweetheart. use any term you like.

we girls have got a few names for little boys like you as well.

• i love it. :D have a couple myself.

But hottest thing is girl with a tattoo on her ribcage

• That's where I want mine!

• Noise. What you want there. ? Seen 2 things that rocked. (what hair colour you got ?) Blondes and light (aqua)blue is perfect. Stars or butterflies. Works for Brunettes too.

• It's a major turn off. I've rejected a lot of girls for having tattoos, I feel guilty saying that though but it's true. Art looks a lot better on walls than on people. Also if you're willing to pay someone else to hurt you and leave permanent marks what exactly do you expect me to do in the relationship? probably something I want no part of...

• I'm not really fan at all, but it wouldn't stop me from dating someone.

• I wouldn't mind dating a girl with tattos as long as she didn't have a sleeve

• it wouldn't bother me that much if she had a nice smile

• Wouldn't care, not a turnoff, but not necessarily hot either. There are ways you might be able to make it hot though. Don't be too forward with your reason for having them. Make me work for it. If I asked why you had them, say something like "it's a secret" and give me squinty eyes and a smile. That would be hot.

• I probably wouldn't mind something like that, even something larger. As long as it has a decent meaning to the person.

• For me tattoo and short hair equals the height of eroticism. It is a preferance. Some guys do not appreciate it. I do because it is often a signal the lady is outgoing and an individual who does not care what other people think, at least when it does not matter. I am more into full back tattoo's though.

• turn off

• I find it so sexy when a girl has tattoos. but some girls look good with a lot and some don't. Kat Von looks amazing but not all girls could pull off her style.

• It wouldn't bother me as long as you didn't try show it off everywhere we went.

• wouldn't care most likely

• no I would not mind

• They only really turn me on if there is one on the waist line don't like girls with alot

• turn off 100% well for me

• sumtimes it makes me think that they're smuts

What Girls Said 4

• a lot of people said that having a tattoo means the girl doesn't respect her body which means she must therefore not expect any respectful treatment from guys, and would also mean she is easy. I don't see how these equate. I don't see it that way at all. for me, tattoos, at least the ones that are meaningful and not dumb designs, asian symbols, and other pretty looking crap, are something you can carry close to you. a memory, a belief, something that empowers you, etc.

i don;t like big tattoos, color ones, or sleeves, or stuff people get just for decoration, and nothing big and that shows off a lot. but I do want a tattoo, something small and easily hidden, that's just for me and has meaning to me alone. I respect myself a lot, I am neither a slut nor a whore, and would not abide anyone to treat me with any less respect than I deserve. injecting ink in your body.. yes... I can see how you mean it as damage, but there are many who do the same or worse. in the past when tribes stretched out their earlobes, pierced their skin, left burnmarks, and also used tattoos, they didn't do these things as disrespect towards their bodies.

I won't list drugs or alcohol because people automatically will jump to the equation of drugs/alcohols = more sluts and girls who can't be respected.

1) I bet most of the people who listed sluttiness/disrespect towards one's self and body as reasons for having a tattoo being a turn off, are not opposed to drinking.

2) if we are talking about damage and disrespect to one's body, why don't we go on to nutrition and diets? do you people even watch what you put in your bodies, all the crap that is mass produced, all that greasy disgusting fast food? some of you may stay in good shape and watch what you eat (congratulations, it's not an easy thing), but once again I bet the majority of who listed those same reasons why tattoos are a turn-off, do not.

3) finally, why is it YOU won't respect a girl with tattoos? she may/may not respect herself, but what does it say about you as a person if you treat people differentially like that? you obviously don't treat everyone with respect either. if someone doesn't respect themselves, you seem ready to jump on that and show them that same disrespect. instead why not look at the deeper reasons as to why that is, and try to be helpful? or at least, treat them as you would like to be treated and move on if they bother you.

we are all people, and we've just taken different turns down the road, and have come from different situations. just because someone has low self esteem and thinks they are not worth much, doesn't make them trash, or any less of a human being.

anyways, that's all.

• i have two stars on each elbow, and it doesn't seem to bother guys. They mostly like it .

• Really bad chose.

• you shouldnt care what people think..you shouldnt live to please anyone else BUT yourself..a guy has to like you for the way you are not the way he wants you to be..im getting a tattoo pretty soon..and I could care less if a guy likes it or doesnt..what he sees is what he gets..take it or leave it..but I do think that society thinks women with tattoos and piercins are wild and doesn't have any self respect..but sometimes the reason people have tattoos is to remember someone or something special..my tattoo will be of my dead grandma..regardless of what people think..i Will get it