Girls, If you cut your hair short but you found out afterwords that your boyfriend doesn't like short hair, would you grow it back?

Girls, If you cut your hair short but you found out afterwords that your boyfriend doesn't like short hair and is turned off, would you grow it back?

• Yes
    42% (16)
  • No
    58% (22)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

37

Most Helpful Girl

• I get haircuts for myself, not for other people. So if I want it to be short I'm going to keep it that way.

• What if you did it because you wanted to impress him and you thought he would like it but he didn't

• @kalrod885: I'd probably be disappointed but again, I don't cut my hair to impress other people.

What Girls Said 36

• I said it's wrong in the poll but then I saw the answers, and I agree with many, that though it's not so nice to tell her you simply don't like it, you can tell her you liked it the other way, or tell her she's beautiful with short and long, but you liked it long.

• if i liked it short then no, its my body and my hair at the end of the day and if he hates it so much he is free to go and date someone else who will never change their look. similarly i wouldn't expect my boyfriend to regrow his long hair if he chopped it off (and i LOVE long hair on guys) because i would respect his decisions and his right to do what he wants with his body

• I would probably grow it out. But I have a very round face and short hair is just not for me (I've tried it in the past). I think short hair looks amazing on other people, but I'm a huge fan of long hair on myself.

• If course I would. But I don't think I will chop it off its really really long and we both like it that way!!!

• Just be tactful and don't outright say that she's still beautiful but you think she looks better with long hair.

• No, I cut my hair and style it the way I like. Period. I have short hair now. When I met my boyfriend it was long. I just happen to be lucky in that he likes it better short, but I did not know that until after the fact. I did not do it for him. I spend more time styling it when it is short and it looks nicer. When it is long I always just pulled it back in a pony tail.

• no. not if i like it short. i dont though i like it long... but if he liked it short i wouldn't cut it.

would you grow your hair if your god liked it long?

• i myself have fake red short hair (like Natasha Romanoff from the avengers) i decided after a lot of thought that i would get it cut short (to my chin) and i cut it for myself not anyone else i dont cater my looks to his preferences i cater them to my likes and preferences and he shouldn't he be in love with me not my hair? if he likes my hair more than me we have problems

• Something like this happened once, I told my ex I was going to cut my hair (it was down to my ass). Then he literally broke up with me before I even wanted to seriously cut it. That day after school I cut it above shoulder length just to piss him off. So no just because he liked it the other way I'm not trying to satisfy the guy I'm trying to satisfy myself.

• Give it a few days, it is probably the shock of it being short rather then long and your not sure how to take it. Yes you have a natural preference of longer hair and that is fine but give it time you might actually start liking it on her.

• no! don't tell her at all! you'll hurt her feelings! when the hair grows out and it's a little bit longer tell her subtly that you think longer hair looks better on her...

• No, I hate long hair. I live in an area that gets really hot so long hair makes it really hot and it gets heavy. Long hair also doesn't look good on me, it doesn't frame my face well so I don't like having it long.

• Did she cut it to impress you or just for herself?
    I think it's better to be honest here. Just phrase it nicely, lol.

• No. Tell her the truth.

• You should tell her that although you love her, long hair is more your preference, but that her hair will always grow back and that her hair won't make you feel any differently about her.

• Guys tend not to prefer shorter hair so you are completely normal:) The people in my life are obvious about it like: "When are you growing it out again. It WAS so pretty then."Lol. Hint taken! My family, friends, ect:)

• Don't be mean about it... Say something like long hair suits her better, but she still looks beautiful

• i have tried all hair styles.. so i think he will b fine with whatever i keep..

• Yes, but the only time I cut it short was when I donated my locks to a cancer charity.

• If I see that I like my hair short then I might keep it short but if it looks ugly then I'm going to grow it back. I'm use to my hair long not short

• If I liked it I'd keep it the same.

• It's not wrong to tell her. Just be nice in the way you tell her.

• Its not wrong, but make she she doesn't misunderstand you. She might think because you don't like short hair then you don't like her, she is therefore less attractive or something.

• No I wouldn't because I want him to like me the way I am and on how I choose to look. But what really matters is that they like u for your personality not your looks.

• If u lie about this and she suspects it then wjy should she trust when you compliment her later?

• You have to look and feel good for you, not any man!!! (boyfriend, husband, etc)

• dont tell her and who knows maybe you will grow to like it

• My hair my choice. If he doesn't like my hair then that's his problem not mine.

• Either he likes it or not, my hair still grows back. It's human nature. Lol

• it depends how short it is and if she cut her hair for herself of for you

• then I would go to a salon to fix and have a mutual agreement something that suits her bette

• More from Girls
    6