Should women wear makeup?

Or is it better to bare your "raw and real" self?

Most Helpful Girl

• Women should do whatever they want to. Not everyone is the same, some women will prefer wearing makeup and some won't, just like some guys find varying levels of makeup attractive. I've dated guys who liked me without makeup, and I've dated some who liked when I wore quite a bit.

Women can also wear makeup for different reasons, it's not always about trying to look more attractive, for me it's about expressing creativity. It's art, and it's an accessory. It's a fun hobby for me and I love applying it.

The most important thing to do is to learn to love yourself with all levels of makeup. Remember you are stunning no matter what

What Guys Said 12

• I prefer my wife to wear no make up. Occasionally a little lipstick n eyeliner is ok but definitely taken on the light side

• If you're healthy, makeup won't do much for you except make you look less natural. Most girls look worse without makeup, but that's because most girls don't look after their skin, diet and exercise as much as they should. If you look after those things you'll have this natural glow and great look! :)

• Good question...

If a genie appeared and struck a deal, "You can have women keep wearing lots of makeup, or I will make no woman wear makeup but all women will exercise and eat healthy to avoid becoming cows" I would go for exercise and forget makeup.

• If girls are ugly = Makeup
    If guys are ugly = Completely and utterly fucked in life.

• I prefer girls just after they showered.

• I like the natural look

• Either way as long as she takes care of her natural self and does not overdo her face with makeup.

• I prefer no to little makeup.
    Some eyeliner or lipgloss on occasion just to mix it up a bit.

• I like all natural, but it's entirely up to them

• I don't they need to, but it's up to her

• I like natural beauty but make up is cool sometimes

• the real question of this should be

should pretty girls wear makeup?
    and no is the answer to that

ugly girl?
    yes please

What Girls Said 3

• If we want to, sure. What other people think does not matter---the woman who is deciding does.

• I honestly don't think we need to. I would be happy to never have to wear make up for anything. :)

• I think it's up to the girl herself... Makeup is good to make us feel a bit more confident, too much isn't nice looking but still it's our choice :)