Am I the only one?

Ladies, am I the only one who finds men with nose rings very attractive? And Guys, do you have a nose peircing? (Btw I have one myself)
Am I the only one?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I think piercings look cool

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol it's awesome to see a (relatively) old person say they like piercings. Most people your age are just like 'you darn kids and those fangled piercings!' Lmao.

What Guys Said 4

• never heard a gal complimentin guyswid nose rings, but those guys r not common though... only a few guys have nose rings

0|0
    0|0
    • Some guys just look soo sexy with one.

• Imagine a nose ring on me. I'm gonna look gay.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think so

• The only time a guy could pull off the look is if he's a celeb, in the scene or he's pierced alll over already

• I have a nose ring, snakebites and both ears stretched. By the way, none of those guys are even wearing nose rings.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeh they are

• what are snakebites? And where?

• No they aren't, they're wearing studs not rings. I should know what a nose ring looks like because I'm wearing one right now XD. Snakebites are when you have a piercing on both sides of your bottom lip, they're my fav piercings EVER and I have like bright yellow coloured rings in mine. They look pretty sweet.

• I would say only chris brown looks good in it

0|0
    0|0
    • Ugh well I love CB. He soo sexy!!! 😍😍😍😍

• He is too good from my view love his dance moves ;)

What Girls Said 4

• You're definitely not the only girl, but I personally don't really like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find guys with nose rings attractive too but some look good with them and some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's really hot in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok so im not alone. lol

• Not at all, i prefer a septum or a nose ring, but nose piercings are extremely attractive on a male in my opinion

1|0
    0|0