Would one of those boots that go just right above your knees look right with this dress?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm...I'm not sure about above the knees but maybe a little below the knees

• Well I asked about the above knee boots because don't you think that the one below the knee would make it look a little hooker-ish? lol

• Lol I really hope not. Because I wear short dresses (not that short but short) and below the knee boots all the time. But I don't know, maybe it's just a personal preference but I'm not that crazy about really high boots

• Yeah I know I have a pair of boots that are below the knee but I'm not sure if I should wear it with a dress like the one in the picture, because I don't want to look like a hooker and I read somewhere that it wouldn't look hooker-ish if you were to wear those over the knee boots but I'm still not so sure..I love wearing boots I'm just not sure about it with this type of dress..

What Guys Said 1

• Usually when I see above the knee I think hooker. It's a stereotyped look on tv and movies all the time.

What Girls Said 5

• Depends on what style of boots.. --I'd say it's best paired with like leggings or like skinny jeans..

b/c you don't want to look too hookerish (I mean that's just the stereotypical impression the media has taught us to label when females wear something like that and like boots and no like leggings to go with it..

• i think so

• omg that dress would look great on me!

'bout the boot thing, I think that would ruin it...

• No

• no...def...not