What do you think about summer lipstick colours? Would you wear them? Or have you tried them already😝?

My sis bought me those lipsticks and i'm not sure i can wear them o_o or how to wear them :(

165

Most Helpful Guy

• Bit bright for my tastes but still look nice

Most Helpful Girl

• Tooooo bright for me. I don't pay attention to the seasons much. I just wear what I like. Usually in the summer it's just tinted chapstick.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say use the least colourful... the closer to the natural look, with a little but of gloss, the more attractive it looks.
    Not what the blonde lady is wearing, that's overkill in the worst degree I'd say :-(

• 2 "bright" in my opinion... not my thing, sorry :(

• Actually i agree so i'm not sure how to wear THAT colour lol they both are too bright haha lol i'm thinking about wearing them only when i see my sis 😝 lol

• That's a nice color

• What did I just see..

What Girls Said 15

• nice colors!!! i prefer the first color!!

• I love summer lipstick colours. I like fall/winter ones too, darker, more berry-toned colours but I feel like summer ones are able to brighten up an outfit much easier.

I think I have the one from the first pic.. Watch me Simmer by MAC? If not, that one is very close to what I have, and I always get compliments when I wear it.

Wear them just the saem as you would any other lip product. If it doesn't clash too much with your outfit, put on a coat or two of your lipstick and wear it proud. :P

• Yeah it is that one :) i should try wearing it!
      Thank you for your comment

• Both are great colors!!
    the rest of the make-up should be rather simple and to a minimum like the second picture.

• Those are pretty,, but I think you might need to have a certain kind of personality to carry it off. I have one friend who wears those and they really look cute on her.

• Looks pretty.

• That's really pretty but I usually just wear different colored lip gloss, lipstick is too much work for me lol

• You can wear them with bright summer dresses, or if you wear just black and want a little bit of colour, you can apply one of those lipsticks and a necklance of same colour (maybe even shoes if you have). ☺

• Wear them like Emma. Little makeup, black eyeliner, bold lipstick.
    I've done it once so far. Got that lipstick from my sis too. At first I thought it was weird and then I liked it ^^

• Fire engine red in Autumn and Winter, rose pink in Summer and natural mauve in Spring.

• Thank you for your comment! I will keep that in mind :)

• I love those lipstick colors. So pretty!

• They're pretty, but I couldn't pull them off haha

• Those color won't suit me. :p
    I would pick the second one but maybe a little toned down.

• The first one is probably suitable for most women, easy to wear. The second one is more difficult to pull off.

• omg i love them!! i love MAC lipsticks!! i think i have the 2nd one or maybe it's similar shade :)

• how do you wear your eye make up when you wear those strong colours O_O?

• I know I like your makeup! :D

• Aww thanks girly :)

• If you think the summer colours look too bright on your lips, maybe you can apply a slightly lighter or darker shade of lipstick colour over it. That way you would get something more light pink or reddish. Sometimes the new colours can turn out really nice and you also won't waste the gifts from you sis : )