How to Dress Properly?

I have a really large chest and a small stomach, and I have yet to figure out how to dress appropriately. Most clothes either make me look bigger (fatter) than I am or I look like a prostitute. So is there anyone on here with a similar problem and have you figured out how to dress yet? Are there any specific places (stores) you shop at or a certain style of clothes you wear? I'm really getting tired of wearing men's t-shirts.

Most Helpful Guy

• I ask this purely for fitting related reasons, but how large? It seems pretty crazy that you honestly can't wear ANYTHING.

• I'd say I have more of a Kate Upton +10 lbs body type.
      This stomach: http :// img. thesun. co. uk/multimedia/archive/00448/coleenbikini_448197a. jpg
      With this chest: http :// imageserver. moviepilot. com/kate-upton-the-other-woman-stills_1-celebrities-are-taking-legal-action-against-leaked-nude-pictures. jpeg? height=1808&width=1200

Sorry about the links. Haven't reached 2 Xper yet, it's quite annoying.
      Anyways, most shirts made for people my age are the flowy type that just hang off of whatever sticks out the most, so they make me look huge. I mostly just wear t-shirts, but there are some situations that call for more dressy, normal clothing without a logo on them.

• Oh well, at least you have no competition for MHO. You were helpful, so it's not a total bust.

• @Asker

Ahh, thanks for MHO. I appreciate it! Weird that people started responding like two days after you made the question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok so you have a big chest a small waist, I assume you would like to not make you chest the main area for people to look at so since you have a small waist, let's make that your focus point. Dresses are lovely. A dress that covers your boobs, would be nice, cup sleeve, and have a belt (around the waist) to define your small waist.
    This look www.dhresource.com/.../...lf-sleeve-ultra-slim.jpg you can wear stockings underneath, pair it off with ankle boots, closed shoe wedges, flats and dress it up with a cute necklace, and bracelets and off you go

What Guys Said 2

• My lady is quite buxom and she has to alter most of her tops with darts to take in the waist. At work, she often wears a Minimzer bra to mitigate her magnificent boobs.

• vertical lines will make you look thinner. soe men (like me) are attracted to a more fuller body than the skinny types that are popular today

What Girls Said 3

• I have the same body type. I wear bras which hopefully minimize my bust.

• I hav da same hun u shud wear colored tops an black botoms to slim your waist xxx

• I shop at Forever 21, American Eagle and Hollister, but im only a 38DD so i dont know how big your chest is and how the clothes would look on you.