Girls, do you prefer to wear tank tops more often or no?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• No. I don't think there is anything wrong with me but many people will make assumptions about you that aren't true if you wear them. I once left the house without a bra on because I had a lump on my breast that was hurting me and my neighbour started telling people she / he thought I was sleeping around cause I wasn't wearing a bra when I left the house.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tank tops and wear them at home all of the time. I never wear them in public though because in my circle of friends and family it isn't accepted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat. I'm modest and conservative so I don't like a lot of taking tops. They're too low or they show my bra or both. They are quite comfortable but the fact that I'm not completely covered makes me uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes very often

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost never wear them unless with a cardigan or under something

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely in the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tank tops. Wearing one now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.
    -----

0|0
    0|0
  • I do but im really athletic and I actually workout and I get hot real easy

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, its like freedom!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I pretty much only wear them in the summer. Don't wanna get a farmers tan lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm extremely self conscious about how fat my arms and armpits are. I do work out to slim them down but it has never really given me the desired look.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually whenever I wear tank tops by themselves (I'm still wearing a bra under), I get a lot of unwanted attention because of my... anatomy. So no, only if it's really hot out. I do wear them, just with something over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the summer I sure do! It's too hot for much, honestly. Otherwise I just wear tank tops at home only.

0|0
    0|0