Girls, what do you think about sheepskin coats on guys?

For a slightly more formal outfit for the one above , and of course without those douchey rings :D
Do you think they look nice and attractive? Or do you think they look a little loud or even "pimpy"?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Really tacky. I would hope it was Halloween .

The whole outfit on that model is pretty terrible in my humble opinion.

What Girls Said 8

• Hopefully not real sheepskin bc if it is I'd be put off bc animal cruelty. They look good in my opinion, but it all depends on who wears it. If you're confident and comfortable in the jacket then it will look good. If you're overlly confident and think the jacket makes you look way better than everyone else there'll be a cocky vibe.
    You seem to like them so I think if you wore it and we're comdortable w your style and confident then everyone else will see you in the same way.
    Like whenever I wear something I feel is too flashy I can tell its not me and change into something I feel better in.
    But overall I think they usually look good on guys (as long as they don't seem super uncomfortable in it).

• I just thought they looked warm and comfy I just wanted to know if they looked nice in any other way. I'm sure it is real sheepskin but I don't think it's animal cruelty. The sheep would be dead and would be used for meat anyway. The skin just might be taken to make use of it in rugs and clothing and because of how warm and comfortable it is. It's not really cruel unless you're a vegetarian.

• Yea they do look v warm and comfy.

Sometimes they skin the animal alive to take the skin and hair and leave the rest of them to rot. Although I don't doubt that some producers may kill the animal first, some don't bc it might stain the hair and mean they have to do more work.
      Hope everything goes good with your jacket tho, I don't doubt it'll be great.

• I think they only really do that when they're skinning wild animals for fur. And yes that is animal cruelty. I've seen those PETA videos. However they wouldn't really do that with sheep or other farm animals because the skin is not the main or most desired produce. They would really be after the meat and even if they weren't they would lose as serious amount of money by not using it. A lot of the reason they take the skin is to not let any of the animal go to waste. Most of the producers do not use the skin at all. They also would use a stun gun to knock out the animal before killing or even a powerful electric pulse that kills the animal instantly with no blood or pain.

I probably won't get that coat. It seems that most people don't think it looks nice. Plus there are a lot better options out there I'm sure :)

• Sheepskin? If there's animal cruelty involved, I'm definitely not a fan.

• Animal cruelty? They don't take the skin while the sheep is alive. The sheep will be killed and will likely be used for meat while the skin may be used for rugs or clothing. It's sort of being resourceful and I'd say it's better than throwing away the skin and wasting it. Are you a vegetarian? Because this is no more cruel than killing an animal for meat.

• I am vegetarian so...

• Oh cool gotcha ;)

• err they're okay... not the greatest (I like leather bombers) but I'f you like it, that's fine too

• I don't find it attractive.

• no I do not like them, but what do you care what I think, if you like it, just wear it.

• Nope, not into animal skin. It's gross.

• I dont like, im more of a peacoat on men kinda girl

• Fashion no no no.

• Is that a well known thing? What do you personally think? (if you could just slightly expand)

• It's a well known thing in the fashion business. 😉