Females with 4 ear piercings?

So females with four ear piercing (both on the lobes)

like two on each ear..

what's the stereotypical impression or how do you label them... what sort of like look do they give off? Like the good girl bad girl look?

Do people like them?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have it and I'm very preppy and girly I think its cute looks great when I wear my hoops with the diamonds all around it and then my little diamond studs

What Guys Said 2

• well can't talk for the whole world- But around here. Doesn't make any judgement. Youd be a good-bad girl

• In my eyes you would look like a typica rebelious and naive emo-girl.

What Girls Said 5

• two on each lobe is no big deal. I doubt anyone would even notice it. I have 2 on each lobe too, and I bet if you ask anyone of my friends how many piercings I have, they wouldn't even remember. ear piercings are so common now, it isn't an eyesore anymore that people immediately zoom in on and notice it first thing when they look at you.

• I think most of the world is used to that kind of thing, so people would just notice and not really analyze/label you for it.

• you have 2 pierces in each ears right ? I mean 2 pierces in 1 ear & the other has the same.

if so I think its Ok because I do have 2 pierces in 1 ear & it doesn't show you like a cheap but if you have more then two I think its bad.

sorry for the spelling ^_-

• Hrm--It's okay

I like ur icon btw

No you know how like some people label some people " like oh she's preppy" or "oh she's smart" Just wanted to see how people would label me .

• Thx ^^

yea people always give sh** about anything I mean if you were smart they would say she's weird & if you were the opposite they would say you'r a loser lol I personality don't care about what people say if they only give sh**.

i pierced my nose last year & it looks good but some people say it makes you look like a cheap though.

• hm didn't think people rly cared about that since I got my ears peirced when I was 8 months old and no body ever said anything xD

• Most people won't even realize it nowadays.. but it kinda seem cheap.. I'm sorry girl..

• What do you mean by cheep?

• I mean that nowadays, we have another idea of what is stylish and not, I'm not saying that wearing expensive clothing etc is stylish, but in my country (remember, I'm not American), having piercings like the questioner is 5 years ago, and where I come from, gypsies wear them, I'm not saying anything racist so don't start anything like it, I used to have more piercings than she does 5 years ago but it didin't get me anywhere.. I don't know..