How old do I look?

Granted that you can cheat by looking in my profile, please provide a sincere and thoughtful response. I hear such a wide variety of answers, I don't even know where I stand anymore.

And also, if you want, suggest what I could do to look older.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was going to say 17-20, but then notice that your skin is free of acne... lol so more like 19-21 and that's not so bad... I think if you got a shorter hair cut instead of a "sk8ter" cut, it would help... but you have a "pretty boy" face. You're really cute actually, but that's prob not what you want to hear...

I say don't worry about it... You only look a few years younger, and it'll pay off later... plus, it'll force people to really get to know you for you, not for what you look like...but for who you really are. "The people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind"

Good luck.

• Lol. Cute is good. It's still a form of attractive, I guess... Thanks just the same. :)

• That's not what I meant... I say cute to mean attractive... I usually think all other words are demeaning (hot, sexy etc) so I don't usually use those... lol but yeah... np. :)

What Girls Said 7

• i say you look about 18 or 19 years old.? ..

well you can try wearing your hair a different style? and some people have that baby face look.. so it might be very hard to look order... but do you want to look older?

and sometimes being older can be other things such as how you carry yourself --body language.. ...how you speak... etc... and posture.. ..

• I almost desperately want to look older. It didn't used to bother me, but the older I get, the more people make a big deal out of it... I'm at this point where I look too young for the women my age (that I find even remotely attractive, anyway), but I am too old for gals who look my age.

Honestly, I get hit on by girls that are a decade younger than I am. It makes me feel like a pervert.

• Thanks for the suggestions. I already have two jobs, actually... And in a week I'll have a Master's degree. I'm not really worried about being perceived as a professional in terms of behavior. More often than not, my appearance simply means people (especially people at the same level or just affiliated with whatever I do) feel they don't have to behave professionally around me. And I do dress up, not down... Even with details. For instance, at work nobody wears their I.D. badge but me.

• Well you have nothing to worry about :)

and if urm younger girls check you out --then see it as a (+)

• okay that new picture of you makes you look 16--- I'd say save it off...

or go with a very short hair cut and spike the front up ..

when you do go in for a hair cut have ur sides to be a "1" or a "2"

unless that's not ur style..

• 17. I think its your hair style that makes you look younger, however you also seem to have a "babyface" which a lot of girls go crazy for.. I say find the girl that likes you for what you are, not what you think she wants. Embrace what you have, and forget what you don't. If you got it, flaunt it.

• you look 17 or 18. you do have quite the baby-face...nothign negative about it though. you're wishing you look older now, but 20 years later, you'd be thinking "man I'm lucky".

• In all honesty I would have to say about eighteen. Really though, its not a big deal. I know it may seem like it now, but try not to worry what other people say. Besides, I think you're a very cute guy, and with time the right girl will come. :] Good luck!

• i would say 17-19 years of age

• 12

What Guys Said 3

• looking younger isn't a bad thing. my friend had a beard in 7th grade and he looks like he's 30 now and he's only a sophmore in college. rather look like that or younger? besides you can hang around the high schools and pick up girls ahaha just kidding, that illegal. but yeah whatever man, I'm 19 you look older than I do

• lol I'm with you man. People always say I'm a freshmen or sophomore when I'm a damn senior!

However girls like the younger "looking" guys. Especially if they are actually older :D.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature: link

• 18-19.