Does the style of music a guy listens to turns you girls off?

or maybe even on? if so what kinds turn you off/on

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is close-minded about music, it's a turn-off for me. Other than that, I don't really care what he listens to.

What Girls Said 3

• I love a guy with a really diverse taste- everything from rap to rock to country to oldies. I obviously love a guy who shares my tastes, but he doesn't HAVE to, he just has to be open to listening to all kinds. The only kind of music that turns me off is stuff with dergoatory lyrics about women or violent threats- if a guy enjoys listening to that, it gives me a little pause- would he also enjoy using those words or carrying out those threats?

• It turns me on if they listen to things other than the generic garbage they play on the radio. I really like guys that are into their music. I love all kinds of music and I love it when a guy can introduce me to knew great bands and artists.

• Just depends on the girl's taste in music honestly. If she likes rock, play rock etc.

What Guys Said 0