Where was the last place you saw a super hot girl?

I remember I was visiting a very popular tourist attraction called Casa Loma and they had a wedding ceremony set up at the palace that probably cost $600 000 dollars to host or more. They only had 200 guests but the location is deeply coveted. A couple of hours later, I saw a woman walk into the hall with a wedding dress on and she was one of the best looking people I had ever seen ever. The last tine I saw a woman that good looking was oer one year ago when I saw an egyptian girl go to the hospital to visit a family member at the hospital.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• June 11th I think. I was at a resort in the Dominican Republic. Sitting on a chair at the beach and I see this hot hot woman around 30 approaching a couple of chairs a little in front and to my right. Oh baby. She had a guy with her but I still looked at her when I had chances. Wish I took a picture but I was too scared her guy would see and kill me. Ugh.

• every night when I go home

• Yesterday when I went to pick up some building materials at the Home Depot. She was working at the cash register! I tried to flirt with her she blushed and told me she has a boyfriend... I didn't know how to respond to that so I looked like a dumbass lol.

• About 15 minutes ago on the terrace of a cafe

• What were you doing in Toronto?

• Pornhub. com

• 6 months ago. She was stunning.

• on here...

• my fantasies. i dont go out much. dont have money.

• I'm having sex with one right now

• Technically? Here buttttt well, I don't even know if anybody on here is the real thing or not so, in reality, it was the Cavalier Girls, I believe. Our cheerleaders for our Cleveland Cavaliers. by the way, golden state fans, you got lucky. Had Love Irving and Andy been healthy, we'da won. We were undermanned, using a 7 man rotation because of the injuries. You got to use basically your whole roster

What Girls Said 2