Girls, I need some shopping help?

Well I'm a boy that likes to dress up as a girl, and I'm thinking about getting some girls clothes of my own. Unfortunately I don't have a sister to help me with shopping. I want to get some high heels, stockings, some cute short dresses, skirts, bras and panties, but I don't really know what sizes or brands or anything. So I was thinking I'd ask a lady who works at a store for help, but I'm not sure what stores have people who would help me. Do u all know a good clothes store where I could go to that would have good clothes and helpful people? And also do u think the lady sales associates will be nice and help or no?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• go to forever 21.

• Okay :D

• Do u think they would be nice there if I asked for help?

What Girls Said 4

• Its always tough to gauge how people will react when you ask them for help. I doubt anyone at forever 21 or any other store will be rude to you... maybe a bit thrown aback, but I doubt they'd be rude. I shop at a variety of places, you also have to account for your size. Are you a petite male, or a more husky male? Bigger shoe size? Depending on how big or small of a male you are, shopping at certain stores may vary. As in they may not have what you want in your size, thus forcing you to opt for online shopping. Which isn't too big of a deal. Also, if I may add, I think it is SUPER awesome and brave of you to go to a store to shop for female cloths without fear. A lot of people in your position are afraid to go out in public to shop for a different gender of clothing. I hope wherever you go, they are nice and attentive, and that you find what you're looking for!!! :)

• Aww thank u. U are very kind :D I am more of a petite male , I'm only 5'5, so I think I will probably be able to find some female clothes in my size

• Oh yeah. You're one inch taller than myself, and probably have the same shoulder width too. So, I doubt you'd have any trouble shopping at Forever 21 or H&M. Try Cotton On, if there is one in your area. They have the cutest outfits there!

• Okay thank you so much :D. I will definitely see if I can find a location near me that I can go to, to get some cute clothes :D. U have been so helpful, I really appreciate it :D

• Maybe Wetseal. That's my favorite store and they have a lot of sales for really nice clothes. Forever 21 is also a choice they have nice stuff there as well.

• Okay awesome :D Do u also think that the people there would be willing to help me if I had questions

• Honestly I can't really say. People are going to have different reactions, really just depends on the person. But if they are rude or disrespectful in anyway , I'd say to report their asses before they can blink. If anyone should be most helpful it would be the managers of the establishment if the staff is being rude.

• Okay thanks :D I hope they will be nice

• well I would be happy to give you advice :) at first, shoes, that will be very hard, girls often have, compared to boys, very little feet. :( the rest can be easy, search for size tabels on the internet, measurements of your body are converted into sizes. So the only thing you have to do is getting tape-measure! :D goodluck
    if you need more adivce, I will be happy to help you

• Victoria's Secret for bras and panties Or airy. Charlotte ruse has some hot dressed any heels that you can rock do not wear two different prints at the same time If you are wearing gold do not throw in silver Do not wear capris with heels Follow basic magazine rules Look for your style idol mixing and matching can be fun do not go overboard but make sure you always match If you decide to put tracks in Make sure they are covered Sunglasses are definite cute accessory In any style you have own it