Seriously you all is make-up necessary?

Look at this girl, she's not even the same person.
She looks different.!
Seriously you all is make-up necessary ?

This girl should treat her skin FIRST and then maybe use a little make-up if she prefers.
Did NOT post this to bash this girl!

Most Helpful Girl

• I always hate when my skin breaks out. It happens to everyone whether it be puberty, stress or even wearing too much make up and not washing it off properly/regularly. But when I do, I cover it up so I don't look so bad. I'll admit she looks different but she could have been fine just wearing foundation to cover up the spots. She didn't have to put on heavy eye make up, fake lashes and/or change her eyebrows. You can still wear make up and look natural as long as you don't wear a lot and keep it closer to your skintone. I bet if she just covered the spots and changed nothing else, she would probably look more beautiful than the pic on the right.

What Guys Said 7

• She's basically lying to herself at this point isn't it?
    However trust me when I say... I've seen worse... OH MUCH worse.

• Make up is not only unnecessary, it is a downer. I would much rather see a woman's natural face, including whatever inconsistencies it may have.

• Lol make up is not really necessarily just take care of your skin.

• Agree, make-up can used to enhance what you got but to put on a mask is not good for a persons skin.

• Far to many women don't seem to understand that makeup is supposed to be used to highlight already existing features. Not cover them and to much makeup actually will result in picture one.

• In her case yes. I dont know girls who don't wear make up loom tired and dead. Like the soul got sucked out of the. Lol

• I don't know some girls who don't wear make up look dead and tired. like the soul got sucked out of them

• 0|0
  • It's sos funny, lol that's why I prefer women without make up, tell me otherwise I will slap you xD

• She should take care of her skin, instead of using makeup.

What Girls Said 12

• Honestly, if I had acne like that, I would wear a lot of make up too :c Poor girl.

I don't like to police what other people can and cannot wear. If that's how she feels most comfortable right now, that's fine. Hopefully she can find something that works for her skin and her regime soon.

• Yes i hope so too, cuz if the skin is not treated good u just can't cover it up cause it will show unless she's just airbrushed.

• wow... oh my gosh. yeah some girls go WAY overboard with it.
    see thing is, guys talk about how they 'would prefer a woman with natural beauty' then c a girl who looks like the pic on the right and say she's hot af.

• Yeah that is so true, seriously and then girls go and buy make up to look airbrushed and perfect

• Sometimes acne is hormonal and is extremely hard to treat. I can see why she covers up so much. I don't think she needs so much eye makeup on... but if she wants to cover up her spots with foundation, don't be so mean about it. Hormonal acne and acne in general is a bitch to deal with.

• I wasn't mean, just wanted to get others people take on this, I have had worse acne than hers and I treated the acne instead of clogging it all up. And now i can use some make up just to enhance what I've already got.
      but to put on a mask? And device others? Nah that won't help her confidence in the long ride.

• What if she is going through treatment but wants to feel good about herself or has a job to do?

I understand where you're coming from-get rid of the problem without using make up (which can clog up pores and make acne worse) But everyone's acne is different and caused by different things.

And without the acne you can see her beautiful features better.

• You guys and girls say that she should take care of her skin like if it's the easist thing in the world! Skin problems are frequently not easily treated, they are many times genetic or depend on factor we can not control! Treatments are expensive and long, it can take YEARS for someone to get finally rid of acne! It affects our inner confidence and makeup can help during all of those years. So try to understand.

• Trust me I've struggled with acne and I know, and putting all this on your face to clog up your pores and then get even worse acne that's what bothers me!

• You are not contemplating all of the other personal and emotional issues... Everybody has their own sheild. And trust me, I've struggled with acne a lot too. Still do. Never used this much makeup, but used makeup. Why? Because I did not feel beautiful. Society will never, ever accept someone with this skin and say that's beautiful or even understand that acne is NOT easily treated. It can actually never go away and the treatments sometimes are dangerous to your own health (like isotretino√≠na).

• It's a cycle. You wear foundation to cover your pimples. Then you blend in blush, add eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, Kiplingesque, lipstick. After you cake on all the makeup, your skin can't breathe and in its suffocation, you get pimples. Which will be re-covered with foundation.

• Yeah she does look different but pretty. Maybe if she went lighter in the eye shadow, so its not too heavy & dark it look better.

• That's a HUGE difference. xD

• Make up plus some photo editor of some sorts I would assume.

• Well... I guess if she feels better then it's fine...

But I wouldn't recommend it.

• Omg. :o the wonders of makeup. But that's probably what's ruining her skin even more.

• I personally have never had acne issues (even though I sometimes sleep in my makeup lol)
    I know that some take care of their skin really well and still suffer.
    If I had acne I would definitely try to cover it up.