What would I wear in this situation?

So I got a job at the American girl store. For the interview I came in with a dress shirt and dress pants. Tomorrow im just going in to fill in paperwork, would I need to wear the same outfit or can I wear something a little more casual like a sundress with a cardigan and flats?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have a dressy sundress, you should wear that.

• Do you think a pink and white floral sundress and a white cardigan and nude flats will be okay?

• Sounds good.

What Guys Said 4

• What do the people in similar jobs wear in the company? I'd follow that lead.

• They wear all black but what they wear depends on their position. Like if you're in a lower position you'll just wear black jeans and a black Tshirt. If higher then you'll wear black dress pants and a black dress shirt. But I don't know I feel like that's too casual (not the dress pants part) and I'm meeting my supervisor too

• Can't go wrong being over dressed.

• I would go smart casual - The dress you mentioned in MHO is fine

• U can wear da saee outfit... guess outfits r minor details... or they should b in my opinion

• Yes! Sounds okay.

What Girls Said 1

• what do they wear in the shop? That will be your "uniform"