What height do tall women like?

5'7 to 5'10 i mean i am 5'10.5" and o fear girls will reject me only coz of my heoght despite my handsome face

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'8 and I like guys that are taller me... But I will date guys that are at least my height.

1|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 7

• I'm 5'6 and would like a guy who's at least 5'10 no taller than 6'3 I guess height doesn't matter so much if you really like someone. I like this guy and he is at least 5'7 1/2, yeah I'd prefer a tall guy but thy it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything taller then themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8. My height and above is awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'10.5 is great

0|0
    0|0
  • okay, so girls probably won't notice your height that much. Many tall girls end up with a man of equal size or barely taller.
    Your personality will be enough for her:)
    I've never met a girl who's 5'7 rejecting a guy who's 5'10. They're the ones who feel like a normal sized guy will reject them because they're the tall ones.. So don't even worry:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8" and I refuse to date a guy under 6'1".

0|0
    0|1
  • It's more likely they'll reject you because of your fatness.

0|3
    1|1

What Guys Said 5

• anything taller than them unless they have a preference for a certain height bahahaa.

0|0
    0|0
    • this might put your conscious at ease

"I once heard an Army man say this:

"The way a man stands defines him to someone who looks at him first. Attitude, poise and elegance can fill enough charisma in a 5ft man to give onlookers an illusion that he is 6ft tall.

On the other hand, there are 6ft tall guys you'd miss noticing in a sparsely populated room.

So do you want to be tall, or stand tall?"

source: internet

• I would say they would like men to be at least as tall as them

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'7'' I think

1|0
    0|1
  • I hope they accept 5' 7"

0|0
    0|0
  • Am I the only one who lolled at 'handsome face' ?

1|0
    0|0