Who would wants or has shaved there head for charity?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend did. He had beautiful curly blonde hair and then he shaved it all off. It was for a good cause though so I guess I can deal :p

• I got a pixie cut for charity if that counts

• I went bald because I did chemotherapy when I was 8. Then when I was 13 I shaved for charity, got laughed at by practically everyone in school. Ignored them, at least I did something good ✌

What Guys Said 6

• It would be hypocritical if I made a big thing of it.

• I shave my head every day. I love being bald. Try it out especially since its for charity. Everyone can't pull it off. So be cautious about it. Once you shave it find a look or style that suits YOU best while your bald. You may love it like me...

• No thanks. I'd like to keep the hair I have.

• I shaved my head once but nor for charity.

• fk charity.

• I would. People judge too much when a guy does it though. My friend did it and people kept commenting that he needs a haircut and that he looks like a girl. I don't know why people feel the need to comment without first knowing the reason