Guys, Does it bother you when your girlfriend dresses"slutty"?

Like very provocatively in public... How do you feel about that?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how often and how revealing. If she is pretty much naked except for certain covering up and her shorts pretty much aren't even shorts I'll think she is ridiculous.

If she just wants to wear a nice tank top for the say though that is different. If I get the impression that she is deliberately provocative for male attention though I'd reconsider dating her.

What Guys Said 11

• Depends, if it's really slutty it bothers me sometimes because a majority of the time women wear that kind of clothing for attention. So if she wants attention, does that mean she doesn't like me or is one of those girls who is not satisfied with one dick?

• Not at all, I'd assume my girlfriend would get chcked out regardless of what she wears. If I find her beautiful why wouldn't other guys see the same?
    At the end of the day she's with me.

• There's a difference between sexy and slutty. I don't think anyone likes when their girlfriend dresses slutty, it looks trashy.

• I love it... knowing that she is my girlfriend and she's still attracting attention...

• So you like that she dresses like a slut?

• Appropriate by who's standards? The Catholic nun? The stripper? The naturist?

• We have something called common sense :)

• maybe a little, but I know it is for me and not other guys

• It's actually not bro

• Not at all. I would even like the fact that she has the personality to say f*** moralism.

• You're a virgin huh?

• I don't feel offended by anyone's answers?

• Ok. I thought you did. I was wrong then :)

• If it isn't hooker style, than I will be okay with that.

• In public when we are on a date or something yes

• I always assume a girl is fishing for an upgrade over her current partner. I don't let it bother me, relationships don't last, so why get upset?

• Lots of relationships do last. Your point doesn't make sense.

• I'm simply stating a reality of the world. I never said anything about my own emotional state nor anything about my relationship status.

What is an ex but someone with whom you had a failed relationship? Do you know people who have exes? Then you know people who have had failed relationships.

Relationships are messy. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try to get a good one, but being naive and seeing the world through idealistic glasses isn't going to make you more successful. Acknowledging reality and working in harmony with it will.

Anyway, that's my last response to you. I'm not going to continue being treated rudely.

• You're like a black cloud. Go away

• No. But what I think of this is like if I saw another girl dressed slutty, I'd be like DAAAAMN, lol, so basically other people would think the same about ma gurl, and I don't want that shit, cuz she's mine, and mine only!

• I take her home, and bone the slut out of her.

• Are you really 36+?

• God so immature.

Happy bday

• 👍🏾😆👍🏾