Girls, What kind of dressing do you consider slutty?

Do you dress as revealingly as you like or do you take under consideration what people might say?

18

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• vinaigrette it goes with EVERYTHING! femiology.com/.../raspberry-vinaigrette.jpg
    I hate the word slut by the way it implies that women should be ashamed of their bodies, sexuality, and basically their existence it's stupid. I wish that word would disappear.

• I think if it looks stylistically weird. Its not revealing too much that looks slutty but wearing something that doesn't match your figure or body type.

• I dress how I want but I feel like I still wear appropriate clothing. There is a time and a place or everything and I think a lot of girls don't realize that and are too worried about "empowering" themselves

• I don't dress slutty cause that ain't my style.

• if i can read your lips, it's slutty... and no, i'm not asking anyone to wear a face-cover... other than that, if i can see your actual ass, or your nips, its slutty, otherwise, it's HOW you wear it, not what you wear, a slut is still a slut fully covered...

• i guess when its wayyy too much revealing and looks cheap

• I dress in a way that makes me feel good about my body and and myself in general. Whether th at means in a short tight skirt and crop top or baggy sweats and a hoodie depends on the way I feel that particular day. I stopped caring what strangers had to say. I'll change into something less revealing if someone I'm with (my best friend, my boyfriend, etc.) has a problem with it but otherwise I dress how I want.

• If it's tacky & not appropriate for the situation.

What I wear to a club or a rave, I wouldn't wear to class.

• I think clothes that look slutty is when it looks revealing and shorts that are too short and it shows your butt. But people can wear whatever they want to wear because that's what they want to wear.

• Personally I dress fairly "modestly" just because it's what I find most comfortable and I don't like the idea of strangers starring at half of my butt, however girls can wear what ever they find comfortable I try not to judge. But personally I find excessively low cut shirts, especially strappy ones that basically show more boob than hide, and shorts where I can see half of her ass to be a bit too revealing for someone to be wearing in public

• But you can still dress revealing and have respect for yourself👐

• of course that why i posted this

• I came from a religious family and I do take into consideration what others say as a result to avoid getting slut-shamed.

• When it starts to look like lingerie

cdn2. thegloss. com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/anastasia. jpeg

I don't wear slutty clothes, both because I'd give a bad impression of myself and because I wouldn't feel comfortable nor like it

• I dress how other people might consider slutty.
    But I don't think I do.

• I don't like using that word-slutty. So wear what you like. If you enjoy dressing revealingly that's great. Sometimes I do so I have no problem with it.

• If you bend over and ass shows!!

• I wear low cut shirts, sure. But slutty? No.

I have naturally big boobs, people will stare no matter what I wear. Might as well let my boobs breathe.