Girls, do you think my girlfriend would like this outfit?

Before you judge, she *always* complains about being cold, and loves warm clothes. I saw this online and thought of her.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont really think it's cute. but i guess it depends on her style.

• well she has a sporty style... is it the colors or the style you don't like?

• Ok I was looking for something she could wear on cool days (like under 70), not really for winter

• keep looking, you'll find something way cuter :)
      under 70 is not that cold... but a cute sweater, scarf, beanie, cute pants, uggs... lots of things you can find :)

What Girls Said 7

• On the contrary, I think it's adorable, not in a fashionable way, but in a "yes hun I do listen to you complain so here stay warm!" Way. If it's not too expensive and she's humorous person go for it, I think it's really sweet. You guys can go hiking or something.

• I'm just going to be honest here... I literally burst into laughter when I saw this. This is the worst. This is like The Snuggie that came out... you only buy it for someone as a laugh but not as a serious gift. If she complains about being cold all the time, invest in a nice long heavy wool jacket or a trench coat and some cute accessories like infinity scarves and earmuffs that she can use. If you have no clue as to what she would actually like, let her know... I hear you on being cold, and take her to whatever store she likes to shop at for cold weather clothes, and foot the bill. She will appreciate that.

• i don't know anyone who would like that, but everyone is totally different. i don't know her style at all, but i will say that is a very odd fabric and style to be wearing it all over your body

• hmm that seems to be what most people are saying here... she has a sporty style... do you not think the fabric would be comfortable?

• i think it might be comfortable but im not really sure. i can't imagine wearing tight pants with that material. i think the top jacket part is fine, but the pants are a bit much.

• No that isn't fashionable

• Yeah no I think an Eskimo would like this outfit, unless she is one don't buy this for her.

• It would be hilarious to get it for her as a joke.

• Uh... no... sorry