Could you please rate me on a scale of 1-10?

By this I don't mean to give the impression that I'm fishing for compliments or anything like that. I just want to know how I stand against other girls. Comments or suggestions on how I can improve my look to be "hotter" would be great also! Thanks a lot!

P.S. Check my profile for pictures!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what I would give you on a scale to 1-10 but I think that you are a beautiful young lady. Very pretty eyes and hair, and it seems that your beauty is very natural, I like that you don't wear a lot of make-up and that it seems like you have a nice personality as well. I seem great the way you are and I don't know why you would want to change that.

What Guys Said 4

• 6.5

• i like the first pic the best (if ur the girl in the middle and its not because ur showing cleavage lol)

but I would say 6.5-7

• i'd go with 7. you look kinda out of it in the 3rd and 4th pictures but you look cute in your 1st one as well as the one you're using for your profile icon

• probably a 7

What Girls Said 5

• You just okay for who you are.Perfect :-)

• 6/10

you're cute but I wouldn't take a second look at you. but you're only 17 and I'm assuming you'll only get more attractive as you gain a greater sense of self. watevs.

• LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Fuck I hate these questions.

• 7/10 :)

• 7/10, you're still young and will change a lot over the years