Girls, how can I wear combat boots to look sexy?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You just have to accessorize... I typically wear skinny jeans or jeggigs. I wear a lot of black but I also wear other colors sometimes. Jackets or sweaters are always cute (but aren't always needed). And my favorite accessory are scarves.

Here are some examples that are pretty close to how I dress...

www.google.com/search

What Girls Said 7

• combat boots aren't really that sexy at all.
    if you just have a sexy outfit on with the boots will the outfit will still be sexy as a whole, tho.

• Yeah, you don't wear combat boots to look sexy you wear them to feel like a bad ass.

• Then again bad ass can be sexy in a dominatrix Lara Croft way

• You can definitely look sexy with some combat boots. Rock a slinky high low dress (short in the front, long in the back) that shows off both your leg and the boot and your arms. Its all about balancing the tough with the sexy. Accessorize with dangly earrings, maybe a few bangles and really play up a sexy cat eye with the make-up and work some big sexy curls in the hair or wear your hair up to draw attention to your face.

• In any way.
    Maybe like Lara Croft?

=)

• -khaki coloured cargo jeans
    -combat boots
    -white tank top
    -leather jacket or the denim hooded jacket
    -pilot sunnies

😎 oh yeah

• Get camo pants, the cargo ones and a nice black crop top. OR shorts and a tank under with a button down OOOR a dress, like starter or something.

• It looks real sexy if you wear them with black ripped skinny jeans

• Wear them with leggings or a cute flowy skirt.