How long 'should' it take a girl to apply eyeliner and lip gloss?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you need to because putting eyeliner on correctly and waiting for it to dry can take a hot minute.

• Seriously, I can't tell you how many times I've seen women wear shitty eyeliner because they didn't take their time with it. The whole thing ended up on their eyelid, or looked uneven, and thank you for MHO.

• Yeah I know :)
      Better to be careful than mess it all up and end up looking like a clown :D
      And you're welcome :)

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 7

• 5 minutes max.

If she's just starting out, it's normal to take longer or if she has a physical condition.

I mean, I'm not saying if someone doesn't do it in under 5 minutes there's something wrong with her, but I would expect the typical woman to take under 5 minutes to swipe on some eyeliner and lip gloss.

• 2-3 minutes for me.
    Depends how comfortable and skilled you are with the eyeliner. Lip gloss doesn't take long lol.

• 2 minutesish

• it depends for me? Eyeliner depending on gel, liquid or pencil can vary. And lip gloss or lipstick (IDK WHICH ONE YOU MEAN) depends as well. For instance if I put on eyeliner in general before I put on my eye shadow it will look a hot mess and you will spend more time cleaning up. But in short, gel, liquid or pencil I prefer at last and lipstick after the finished look but lip gloss when your about to walk into public.

• It takes me a while to do eyeliner because I make it look gooood lol. Well it just doesn't have any mistakes, people might think it looks bad on me haha.

• As long as it takes for you to not stuff it up hahahhaha :)

• If you hit the one hour mark, you're taking too long.