Guys, do you care if a girl wears make up?

Do you prefer a girl with or without make up?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what makes you feel comfortable. If you like make up, then wear it. If not, don't wear it. There are many guys with different taste. You'll be able to attract guys regardless of what you choose. What matters is if you feel comfortable with your choice.

What Guys Said 13

• I like little or no make up - The natural look

• If it doesn't drastically modify the way she really is, I don't. I prefer with no makeup thought.

• I'm pretty open either way. To be honest, some experience with makeup, whether she wears it a lot or not, would be nice, because I'm not that great at it and I'd love a girl who could help me cx

• Nah, I don't care. Actually, I prefer that she not wear a lot of makeup all of the time.

• I prefer a girl who puts effort into looking good. She doesn't have to cake it on though.

• Everyone is different some like it and some don't

• Definitely sans makeup.

• Depends on the girl. No makeup is great, but some makeup can enhance the look, just don't overdo it. Then again, there are certain types of looks (like, goth) where you can look good with lots of makeup.

• Depends on the girl really. Some look good with it and some look better without it.

• I hate girls whO put make up

• Either way

• Natural beauty > Artificial beauty. Long live the Confederacy.

• definitely, with