Ran out of options, if what you do is not mentioned here please post it in a comment.
- Tea.38% (10)10% (1)31% (11)Vote
- Instant Coffee.4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
- I buy a takeaway coffee from a Cafe.8% (2)30% (3)14% (5)Vote
- I buy a hot chocolate from a cafe.8% (2)10% (1)8% (3)Vote
- I have my own coffee machine and never buy them.0% (0)40% (4)11% (4)Vote
- I make my own hot chocolate.23% (6)10% (1)19% (7)Vote
- I never drink any of these kinds of drinks.19% (5)0% (0)14% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I have a coffee maker, however, in the summer I switch over to cold brewed coffee served ice cold.
The brewing method I use for the summer months uses a device known as a Toddy.
The Toddy consists of a glass carafe, a plastic funnel with reusable filter & a rubber stopper. Twelve ounces of course ground coffee beans are put in the funnel along with about 2 quarts of water. This mixture steeps for 12 hours (yes, 12 hours). Then you pull the rubber stopper and the coffee concentrate passes through the filter and into the carafe. Mix 1 part coffee concentrate with 2 parts water to serve cold or hot. Concentrate keeps fresh in the refrigerator for two weeks -- coffee on demand! I make coffee this way once every week to 10 days.