Do guys like buff girls?

I love to work out and am pretty strong. Not like a body builder, but very tone and defined? I'm not unattractive but I want to make sure that I would still be appealing to guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• different guys, different types...

to someone in the world you could be the most beautiful thing they've ever seen.

to someone else in the world you could be utterly revolting...we are gods or monsters in someones eyes, know what I mean? either way I'm sure there are a plethora of guys out there that are dying for a girl with a toned and defined body.

• Yes, my love is about 20lbs overweight and most certainly does not have an hourglass figure nor is she toned and well defined. Yet I can't take my eyes off her.

What Guys Said 3

• I love toned women. However, when I see one I would just assume that our priorities are too different for it to work. If fitness is that important to her then my laid back, contemplative lifestyle will likely be a mismatch. But physically, I find a healthy woman very attractive.

• Idk something jus feels wrong about to six pack's in bed...

• the body of jessica biel and that girl from lost, I can't remember her name, looks quite hot. Just don't over do it and I think you will be fine :)

What Girls Said 0