What type of panties it this? And is it safe to wear?

What type of panties it this? And is it safe to wear?

0|0
3|12

Most Helpful Girl

• This looks like what is known as a "Tanga" thong. A typical thong has just the one string that runs down the butt, but a Tanga thong is meant to partially cover the upper portion of the buttocks for slightly more coverage. The cheeks are meant to hang out from underneath this type of underwear as opposed to a fully covered style.

Not quite sure what the safety concern is. Your privates do need breathable material to rest upon and some underwear isn't, but this is only a problem if you intend to wear those materials in an underwear say on a daily basis. Every once in a while isn't an issue.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• How could they not be safe?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sheer French knickers... if you read the label, there is a warning: Not to be worn if pumping gas, or near naked flames. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea and I dont see how it's not safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lolol..."is it safe to wear?" Lolol

0|0
    0|0
  • Langere yes but not in only in front of your partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL this is like showing everything...

0|0
    0|0
  • They are safe to wear but since they are transparent you might not want to wear them under a dress or without pants over them. Unless you like showing your cooch. Long live the Confederacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Fuck me" panties.

0|0
    1|0
  • funny how more guys are answering this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lingirie maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a very sexy type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear something short with them that's for sure

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't what kind of underwear they are and you don't know if they're safe, is it really something you should be thinking about putting on the most sensitive area of your body?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's lingerie... It's typically made to wear in front of another person especially if you're going to have sex.

0|0
    0|0