Do you use conditioner?

Was chatting with a friend the other day, and somehow came across this topic.
I mentioned conditioner after shampoo and he was like "What? What's conditioner?"

• yup of course
  • nah don't need it
  • uh. what is it?
    Vote C
  • that and deep conditioner too
    Vote D
  • my hair manages itself
    Vote E
  • whyyy are there sooo many hair products nowadays?
    Vote F

1615

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. I heard that it causes hair loss which makes me afraid but it's a myth i guess. I need do rip my hair off while combing if i dont use conditioner.

• I thought shampoo was the one that might damage hair because it strips natural oils or something... I think conditioner is the kinder one :P and ahh nice hair!

• Awe, thank you for the MHO :}

• aha no prob!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I like how conditioner leaves my hair so silky and smooth. My hair smells so good at the moment I went and got a colour, trim and wash!!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 15

• I use it once or twice a month - maybe sometimes once every other month. My hair is silky and smooth so I don't really have a need for it.

• aw you're lucky:)

• I guess...
      But I'd rather have wavy or curly hair that's a bit unruly then boring stick straight hair. O. o
      I guess we all want what we can't have.

• yeah... and lots of wavy/curly haired people want straightened hair... oh well

• I use it whenever I wash my hair and even though I dye my hair a lot the hairdressers always say my hair is healthy and I'd like to think I can thank conditioner for that

• Yeah, always.

• My hair is extremely coarse so I need to use conditioner.

• Never. I've got super sleek hair and the only way to get some volume in it is to use my super volume shampoo and nothing else. Conditioner is too heavy.

• ohhh saves time thoughxD so guessing you have thin hair too... it's really pretty

• Yeah I've got thin, sleek hair without any volume. I personally don't like it at all.

• but it's straight, and undoubtedly soft ^.^

• My hair is thick, curly and gets dry easily. So I need to deep condition it regularly or else it will look like a big, frizzy mess.

• Always!

My boyfriend is the same way though, he never uses conditioner. Silly boys

• Always.
    Deep conditioner occasionally as well.

• I can't not use it or else my hair will jut turn into dreads. Curly hair problems

• Yes, I do. But when I am in a hurry, then I skip the conditioner :D

• yeah! for those rushed 10-min showers i skip conditioner, or use like a teeny tiny bit :P

• Yeah, I do

• I swim almost every day & the chlorinated water can damage hair. Conditioner keeps it in good shape.

• Always (filler

• Yes, I do.

• I don't. I used before, though, but I don't like it because it leaves my hair oily.