Girls, What is your view on tattoos?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They are alright but not my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I like it hey can be a major turn on for me... Eventually they can be a turn off as well as long as there's not to many or the guys entire body isn't covered in them they're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're tasteful, tattoos are hot. But a bad tattoo (poorly done, typo, ugly) can be a huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am all for personal expression however I do not like full sleeves. This is my personal opinion and everyone else may do as they please. I, however, would not get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tattoos are really cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they are done nicely and not something dum or offensive i thinkt tattos are super sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like em :3 sleeve tattoos aare such a turn on..

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are cool. I just don't know if I'd ever get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • on girls its okay but looks nasty if you have a lot and guys too
    but i would only get a tattoo for a meaningful reason or experience not just because they are "cool" i got one with my boyfriend the day he proposed ;) it was passion reason

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos, it is one of my biggest turn ons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot on the right guy. Not everyone look good with tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are a huge turn on for me, just as long as he isn't covered in them and they're well done.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really sorry if I'm offending anyone... but I find tattoos a little scary, maybe it was my upbringing and stuff but I relate tattoos with crime and rebellion when in reality they are a form of self-expression and art... I don't know, I'm really really sorry

0|0
    0|0