What do you think about 'unnatural' hair colors?

So I'm thinking about dying my hair like in the picture, but what's your opinion on 'unnatural' hair colors? Is it a turn-off? or do you think it's weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them! <3 I've had my hair purple, red and blue, and have candyfloss pink hair dye in my bathroom waiting for me. My last girlfriend had their hair red, pink and purple (though my current boyfriend refuses to dye his hair). The picture is really pretty, I say go for it.

What Guys Said 8

• No i love them actually. I think it makes a person more attractive (and it certainly makes them stand out more), but only i its highlights. I don't like it when someone's whole head is an unnatural color. So i like the hair in the picture, but if it was ALL pink, i wouldn't like it.

The only exception is grey hair. I saw a post about it, and i actually really like the style. That one you can get away with the whole head of unattural color.

• They can look really cool and funky sometimes, but I rarely for me. It's just too unusual I think.

• I love them - I really like statement fashions

• Red in place of pink
    Red is hotter and more acceptable than pink as an hsir color :)

• I don't like them at all.

• It can be nice.

• I can be pretty hot. Reds and blues look great, greens/yellows not so much. No dark roots please.

• Not a fan, they're cool to look at but that's it.

What Girls Said 11

• I have no issues with unnatural colors. That pink is amazing, I'd say go for it! And don't worry about if others like it if you do. Eff that.

Just make sure your school/workplace is okay with it, nothing is more sad than getting an awesome new dye job only to be told you have to change it back.

• super cute but hard on your hair I'd do it but I want to keep my hair as healthy as I can :(

• I'd love to get an unnatural color but I feel like I wouldn't be able to pull it off. I think pastels are so pretty.

• So pretttttttty

But sadly unacceptable in the workplace

• Love it! You're young and it's summer. I say do it!

• LOVE IT!
    Variety is the spice of life.
    this is my profession and I ask clients to consider their workplace first.

• This way freaking awesome and when you do it please post a picture so we can see!

• I like it!

• There so much fun!

• Well it can look nice for a couple of weeks and then your roots start to show, and the color fades and it ends up really ugly

• I actually like it.