What looks do guys look for in a girl?

i am 5'8... I do not have an ounce of fat on me. I have dark blond/light brown hair that is pin straight and hangs a little below my chest. I have d sized boobs, and green eyes. my skin is a light olive color. I have straight teeth, perfect big, but not 2 big lips, and a bubbly butt... but I have a big nose... I am really self conscious about it, and I never really asked a GUYS perspective on it but yeah... tell me what you guys think.. and also tell me what exactly is the perfect girl "looks wise"

Most Helpful Guy

• I think this is another one of those fantasy threads IMO - people should post a truthful series of pictures to prove things like this and ask truthful advice from individuals they trust that are not biased. Asking family obviously wouldn't work; however, there are several people at school / work / in REAL life - that know your personality that could provided better insight than some individuals on the internet that will only compliment certain physical traits you possess.

So in summary- No two people are the same, most of the information you will receive will be compliments from guys / girls, and referring to family is going to possess biased information.

I hope it helps,

ArtistBBoy

• I am not fishing for compliments... just so everyone knows.. ima put up some pics so people will c tht I think my nose is big

• Thanks doll..

• My pleasure. If I can help you further, you know where to reach me

What Guys Said 4

• You're perfect.

• You sound pretty up there in the hottness meter. I'd say you'll have a boyfriend quite soon. No need to worry if you were.

• Perfect?

• green eyes <3

What Girls Said 3

• Your lucky...most girls who don't have an ounce of " fat" on them are most of the time flat chested.

But yeah..you sound pretty perfect.

• You sound beautiful and honestly who cares if you just posted this for compliments everyone needs to feel good about themselves so I don't have a problem complimenting u! Your shape sounds just like mine I'm skinny but have a full c cup and a bubble butt lol. But don't worry girl your gorgeous and there's plenty of girls who probabley wish that they looked like you and even had your nose so be confident!

• I really didn't though.. I am not like that. go look at my picture

• I don't see anything wrong with your nose.

• boobs are mainly fat.

if you didn't have an ounce of fat on you, you would have no boobs.

stop fishing for compliments, you obviously are already in love with yourself, minus your nose, and be glad that's your only problem