I want to get this haircut. what do you think?

i want to get this haircut. what do you think?

I think it is good for the summer. Also, I have a small face. Do you think it would look good on me?
Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm a hair stylist, shorter hair the better with a small face. also you have to consider the thickness of your hair and the texture; curly or straight.
    it makes the difference in the cut. and if its a wash and go or styling it everyday hair style.
    if you really want and like it go for it.

• I'm so happy to find a hair stylist! Can you look at my pic and suggest a haircut and color for me please? 💕😍

• try 2-3inches off, no shorter than the divot in your collar bone. maybe semi-thick side bangs starting in the middle of your eyebrow and the corner of your eye and get some long layers.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it would suit you

• Looks very very nice especially for a girl like her.

• I think you look fine as is; I'd be scared to see you with that cut, but I don't know shit about fashionable haircuts.

• I think it'll look good on you

• I don't really like it. Its too short for my taste.

What Girls Said 5

• It looks like it would be very difficult and costly to maintain but might look good on you if you have the right facial features for it.

• It's adorable, go for it!

• maybe don't cut the fringe? I don't know, Rachel Mcadams kind of pulls it off, but I think just to experiment, try clipping your long hair up for a few weeks and see if you like it short. If you do, then cut it but not the fringe. And if you still want the fringe after a few weeks of having the short cut then go for it. I just looked at your picture and I think you'd look really cute with this hairstyle, but it's such a drastic change, you need to make sure you won't regret it. :)

• go for it its cute

• Oooohh so pretty. Do it!