Girls, In need of a flat iron?

Any one have a really good straightener/pressing comb recommendation. I have thick curly hair (3c) and want to straighten but everything fails me. Leave your recommendation below. Please thank you.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• This is actually the flat iron I have/use I love it because it helps me eliminate the blow dryer and as you know heat damages our hair so it keeps my hair healthier plus I don't have to waist my time blow drying my hair.

Also it it gets my hair super straight plus you can change the setting of it if the other one is packing too much heat.
    mobile.walmart.com/.../5855128

• It really does work to straighten your hair while it's wet but if you want to do it the normal way and avoid the sizzle the best way to make sure you get your hair straightened really well is by blow drying it and I mean as much as possible until its basically not curly easy to comb through and is as close to straight as possible.

When using the flat iron you have to make sure you really get your roots because that's the most important part to keeping it straight.

What Girls Said 6

• I have a professional Rusk one. Goes up to 215C.

• I heard you could book water, put it in a small bowl or pot , close the lid. Lie down and get someone to straight your hair like ironing a shirt.

• I have a HerStyler that works pretty well on my hair. It takes me about an hour to straighten my curly hair, but that's probably because I'm a perfectionist.

• I have a Chi brand flat iron.
    Its amazing.

• Try the Remington brand I brought my flat iron from wal mart and used it on my hair (4c) and it worked like a charm. It's inexpensive and has a temp gauge so it's not one temp all the time. Works good on weaves too!

• You can't go wrong with the cHi flat irons